Superbowl Sunday is coming around and its the perfect time to gather your friends and family for a festive afternoon. What will make watching the game and funny commercials even better? Well, of course, something yummy to eat! Follow these simple recipes that will satisfy all your guests. Get ready to throw the best Superbowl party anyone’s ever seen!
Classic Buffalo Wings
This delicious food is great to snack on throughout the game that will provide your mouth will a blast of flavor and keep you full. This recipe is the only one you’ll need so look no further.
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. butter
The recipe yields four but you can always double if you are looking to serve more people
Making The Sauce
Buffalo sauce is a mixture of butter and hot sauce, but here we add a hint of honey to add the sweetness. If you want to make your sauce go ahead and combine honey and hot sauce to heat in a small pan and whisk in butter. Wait for the butter to fully melted.
Extra Crispy Wings
We love when the wings have that extra crunch, so if you want to achieve this then put the wings on a wire rack of a rimmed baking sheet. This way you can make sure the wings are cooking throughout.
Pull-Apart Garlic Bread Pizza Dip
Who needs regular pizza when you have this exciting new dip to try. It has all the flavors of regular pizza with extra garlicky dough to leave you feeling extra satisfied.
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella, divide
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. ricotta
- 1/3 c. plus 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 c. pizza sauce
- 1 c. mini pepperoni
- 2 (16-oz.) cans refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands)
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
Serving yields 8 but can double the recipe for more
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 350° and then mix 2 cups mozzarella, cream cheese, ricotta, ⅓ cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes in one large bowl. Season with salt. Transfer mixture to a baking dish and cover with pizza sauce on top. Then add one cup of mozzarella cheese and pepperoni if interested.
- Roll biscuits into balls and place on top of the dip
- Combine oil, garlic, and parsley in a small bowl and spread on biscuits. Spread the remaining with an additional 2 tablespoons of parmesan. a small bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, and parsley.
- Cook throughout till the biscuits are golden and cheese is fully melted. This will take around 45 minutes and make sure to cover with foil.
- Wait 10 minutes before serving